Thursday, February 7, 2013

From The Sketchbook

I'm throwing in one of my sketchbook doodle pages because, quite honestly, it was just sitting here and it seemed like the thing to do. I also wanted everybody to be sure to check out Friday's "Nothing is not Something" on Go Comics. I'm going to start breaking out of the straight strip format all of the time and I'm going to start putting more of my illustrative abilities into use. Tomorrow will be the first attempt at this novel idea. Be sure to check it out and let me know what you think. It will probably suck, but I don't care.–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
If you get a chance, please check out some of the other stuff I've got going:

"Nothing is not Something" on GO Comics.
"Nothing is not Something" on Facebook.
"Nothing is not Something" on Twitter.

Greg Wallace Ink on Facebook
Greg Wallace Ink on Twitter.

Sawdust & Paint on Facebook.

2 comments: