Friday, February 8, 2013

Bring on the Stupid!

Here is today's Nothing is not Something "strip" which appears on the GO Comics website. I'm starting to experiment with bringing some more of my "strengths" to the strip which includes the use of more of an illustration style. Sometimes I feel constrained by that little rectangular box so, since I'm not syndicated to any newspapers as of yet and not subject to any size or style rules, now would be the time to have some fun.


"Bring on the stupid!" is my new motto. So if dumb stuff makes you chuckle, feel free to jump on the bandwagon. And tell your friends so I can eventually do this full-time and make millions of dollars. There's a chance I might do good works with my future fortunes, or I might just buy a toilet made of gold. It's a coin flip at this point.

Feel free to comment (unless it's bad stuff) and have a nice day.


–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
If you get a chance, please check out some of the other stuff I've got going:

"Nothing is not Something" on GO Comics.
"Nothing is not Something" on Facebook.
"Nothing is not Something" on Twitter.

Greg Wallace Ink on Facebook
Greg Wallace Ink on Twitter.

Sawdust & Paint on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious. Now you've made me wonder... I mean, I'm sure he had chest hair too.

    ReplyDelete