Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Whatever ...






Gotta love those comments. I knew when I was drawing today's comic strip, there would be a certain percentage of readers that would, for some reason or other, find it offensive. I must be getting old and crusty because that doesn't bother me like it used to. In fact, there is something strangely amusing when I think that someone took time out of their busy lives to type out a comment pointing out why something didn't exactly tickle their funny bone.

Just for the record, I really don't find the act of ivory poaching to be funny either. However, I do catch a whiff of ironic humor when I imagine that a sweet, supposedly innocent little pixie that enters children's rooms in the dark of the night and pilfers their molars and bicuspids, might have at one time been involved in the illegal trade. I really don't think that this particular comic strip celebrated the slaughter of elephants and I don't think that any member of the pachyderm family would be that upset. The Tooth Fairy however … I imagine that she's pissed.

Anyway faithful readers, don't give up on my evil soul just yet. I'm sure that there's a Ziggy-like cartoon promoting peace, love and harmony just waiting to burst forth from my pen.

Whatever …

 –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Please be sure to check out my comic strip "Nothing is not Something" on the Go Comics website. You can find it by clicking here. The more subscribers I get, the better. Thank-you in advance.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
If you get a chance, please check out some of the other stuff I've got going:

"Nothing is not Something" on GO Comics.
"Nothing is not Something" on Facebook.
"Nothing is not Something" on Twitter. 

Greg Wallace Ink on Facebook
Greg Wallace Ink on Twitter.

Sawdust & Paint on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment