Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Trouble In The Air


Make sure to check out Wednesday's installment of "Nothing is not Something" to find out what our hero is talking about. (It should have been a Tuesday comic strip but there was a clerical error on my part which I am blaming on the time change and growing dependency on Dayquil and Halls cough drops.)

 Please be sure to check out my comic strip "Nothing is not Something" on the Go Comics website. You can find it by clicking here. The more subscribers I get, the better. Thank-you in advance.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Also, I would like to mention that Glenn Carl and I will be hawking some of our handmade items this Saturday at the Walnut Community Building. I'm sure that I will incessantly bring that up over the next few days so prepare yourselves.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

If you get a chance, please check out some of the other stuff I've got going:

"Nothing is not Something" on GO Comics.
"Nothing is not Something" on Facebook.
"Nothing is not Something" on Twitter. 

Greg Wallace Ink on Facebook
Greg Wallace Ink on Twitter.

Sawdust & Paint on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment