Friday, November 8, 2013

The "Holey" Trinity


Be sure to check out tomorrow's exciting conclusion to the three-episode "Sock Hole Saga" on my comic strip "Nothing is not Something." It is truly moving.

"Where do I find this wonderful comic strip?" you may be asking yourself right now. Well it's on the Go Comics website which can find at this link. If you can, help spread the word about this comic strip because for some reason, I've been losing subscribers this week. Evidently there is a massive amount of sock hole lovers out there that I have offended.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Also, I would like to mention that Glenn Carl and I will be hawking some of our handmade items this Saturday at the Walnut Community Building.  Stop and check us out.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

If you get a chance, please check out some of the other stuff I've got going:

"Nothing is not Something" on GO Comics.
"Nothing is not Something" on Facebook.
"Nothing is not Something" on Twitter. 

Greg Wallace Ink on Facebook
Greg Wallace Ink on Twitter.

Sawdust & Paint on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment