Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Have A Drink On Me


Here's today's comic strip. I have always been a stickler for hitting my self-imposed deadlines of getting things done, however I have become rather lazy in getting new comic strips posted to the Go Comics website as of late. One of the reasons for my tardiness is that I am finally putting together some stuff for my first book. Since I have no clue as to what I am doing, the process is driving me just a little bit insane. I want the book to be a combination of the comic strips, my newspaper columns and some illustration. (Actually, a lot of illustration.) Putting it all together into some kind of cohesive collection is tough.

So hopefully, on this blog, I will be able to give updates on how all that is coming along and I would appreciate any feedback you readers would be able to give me. (Unless it's bad stuff. You can just keep that to yourself.)

For the time being, I promise that I will try to do a much better job of getting those comic strips created and posted. But then again, I lie all the time.

Sincerely,

Me

 –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Please be sure to check out my comic strip "Nothing is not Something" on the Go Comics website. You can find it by clicking here. The more subscribers I get, the better. Thank-you in advance. 

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
If you get a chance, please check out some of the other stuff I've got going:

"Nothing is not Something" on GO Comics.
"Nothing is not Something" on Facebook.
"Nothing is not Something" on Twitter.

Greg Wallace Ink on Facebook
Greg Wallace Ink on Twitter.

Sawdust & Paint on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. I also decided to have a tankless water heater because I have a big household. All of us can take bath using hot water without it running out. I agree there is a short delay from cold-hot water, but it is okay to with me to wait for just a couple of seconds. You’ll get used to it. . I know something about this same information, to know you can click here

    water softener
    water filter

    ReplyDelete