Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Keep your eye on the sparrow

Yesterday, I left the driver's side window partially down on my Jeep. Sometime during the day, a sparrow made it's way inside. I have no idea how long the little guy was in there but it must have been for a while. For a bird that is no more than a couple of inches long, the amount of fecal material that it contains is truly astounding. The length of it's intestines can probably be expressed in millimeters but the poop stains on my upholstery can be measured in square footage. Just another one of God's little wonders.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
If you get a chance, please check out some of the other stuff I've got going:

"Nothing is not Something" on GO Comics.
"Nothing is not Something" on Facebook.
"Nothing is not Something" on Twitter.

Greg Wallace Ink on Facebook
Greg Wallace Ink on Twitter.

Sawdust & Paint on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment