Thursday, January 24, 2013

Shameless Promotion Thursday

I reworked this old sketch last night. I call him Stan.

In case you haven't heard me boasting about it already, I received my first royalties statement from Go Comics yesterday. It's official. I can now legally call myself a professional comic strip guy. I'm thinking of going out and buying that stick of gum that I've had my eye on.

If you haven't subscribed to "Nothing is not Something" yet, check it out at http://www.gocomics.com/nothing-is-not-something. I think it's free. But what do I care. Money and the cost of gum are of no consequence to me anymore.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
If you get a chance, please check out some of the other stuff I've got going:

"Nothing is not Something" on GO Comics.
"Nothing is not Something" on Facebook.
"Nothing is not Something" on Twitter.

Greg Wallace Ink on Facebook
Greg Wallace Ink on Twitter.

Sawdust & Paint on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I like the look of your work. Are you doing all the hash work by hand or is that tool in PS?

    ReplyDelete