Thursday, December 27, 2012

Shameless Promotion Thursday

I've always wanted to start a semi-regular "From the Sketchbook" feature on this blog. That way I could put up whatever I wanted without feeling that they needed to be finished pieces. Today seemed like as good of a day as any to start. This started out as a John Kerry sketch in blue Bic pen but quickly morphed into what you'd get if George Clooney and Jimmy Carter ever hooked up.

This also gives me a chance to shamelessly promote the other stuff I've got going:

"Nothing is not Something" on GO Comics.
"Nothing is not Something" on Facebook.
"Nothing is not Something" on Twitter.

Greg Wallace Ink on Facebook
Greg Wallace Ink on Twitter.

Sawdust & Paint on Facebook.

Consider yourself shamelessly promoted.

No comments:

Post a Comment